The Northeastern Anarchist #10 out now!!
A Magazine of Class Struggle Theory and Practice
Issue #10 (Spring/Summer 2005) out now!!
This issue includes essays on dual power and revolutionary strategy, analysis of strikes (failed BC general strike) and labor organizing (Montpelier Downtown Workers Union), an interview with an Iranian anarchist, further critique of participatory economics, a look at race, class and reproductive rights, five years of NEFAC, and much more!
Fight to Win!: Developing Anarchist Strategy in Social Movements
- We Learn as We Walk: Looking Back on the First Five Years of NEFAC, Nicolas Phebus (La Nuit)
- Where They Retreat, We Must Advance: Dual Power As Revolutionary Strategy, Wesley Morgan (Punching Out)
- Montpelier Downtown Workers Union: Building Working Class Democracy One City at a Time, Dave (GMAC)
- Operation Sold Out II: The Failed General Strike in British Columbia , Paul Finch (Northwest Anarchist Federation)
- Back to the Roots: Anarchists as Revolutionary Organizers, Ian Martin (Furious Five Collective)
- Putting the Control in Birth Control: Racism, Class and Reproductive Rights, PJ Lilley and Jeff Shantz (Punching Out)
- From the Italian and Spanish Movements: Toward a Four Part Revolutionary Strategy, Thomas Giovanni (Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Action Group)
- We Are More Than We Eat: A Reply to Tom Wetzel’s Defense of Participatory Economics, Odessa Steps (Anarchist Federation UK)
- Zende bad Hambastegie Karkaran Iran ba digar noghate Jahan!: Interview with an Iranian Anarchist, MaRK, Arya, and Robin (Boston NEFAC)
- 'The Voltarine de Cleyre Reader' (MJ-Boston NEFAC)
- 'Without a Net: The Female Experience of Growing Up Working Class' (Jody-Boston NEFAC)
The Northeastern Anarchist is the English-language magazine of the Northeastern Federation of Anarchist-Communists (NEFAC), covering class struggle anarchist theory, history, strategy, debate and analysis in an effort to further develop anarchist-communist ideas and practice.
Current issue is $5ppd ($6 international) per copy. For distribution, bundle orders are $3 per copy for three or more copies, and $2.50 per copy for ten or more.
Subscriptions are $15ppd for four issues ($18 international).
Back issues are $2ppd ($3 international) per copy; special offer package for the entire set of back issues (#1-9) now only $15.
Checks or money orders can be made out to "Northeastern Anarchist" and sent to:
PO Box 230685 Boston, MA 02123, USA
For more information about NEFAC, visit us on the web at: http://www.nefac.net