The Northeastern Anarchist #9
Anti-Militarism, Anti-Electoralism, Wages For Housework, and more!
- Blood Money: The Human-Capital Equation of the U.S. Occupation of Iraq, Stephen "Flint" Arthur (NEFAC-Baltimore)
- None of the Above: The Anarchist Case Against Voting, Wayne Price (Open City, NEFAC-NYC)
- The World’s Largest Workplace: Social Reproduction and Wages for Housework, PJ Lilley and Jeff Shantz (Punching Out, NEFAC-Toronto)
- Prisons and the Rise of Fascism in the United States, Arya Zahedi (Mobarezah, NEFAC-Boston)
- Debating Economic Vision For a Society Without Classes: A Reply to "The Sad Conceit of Participatory Economics", Tom Wetzel (Workers Solidarity Alliance)
- Building A Revolutionary Movement: Why Anarchist-Communist Organization?, Adam Weaver (Furious Five Collective, San Jose, CA)
- Italy and the Platform: Italian Involvement in the Debate on the 'Organizational Platform', Nestor McNab (Federazione dei Communisti Anarchici, FdCA)
- Appendix: Anarchist Communist Manifesto (First Italian Section of the International Anarchist Communist Federation, 1927)
- In This Struggle, Only The Workers And Peasants Will Go All The Way To The End: Towards a History of Anarchist Anti-Imperialism, Lucien van der Walt (Zabalaza Anarchist Communist Federation, South Africa)
- Grève Générale!: The 1972 Rebellion in Quebec, George "Mick" Sweetman (Punching Out, NEFAC-Toronto)
- We Want Freedom: A Life in The Black Panther Party, by Mumia Abu-Jamal (reviewed by Scott Willis, Boston ABC)
- Rocking the Cradle of Liberty: A Guide to Anarchist-Connected Historical Sites in Boston, by Joe Peacott/Jerry Kaplan (reviewed by MaRK, NEFAC-Boston)
- Debating Workers' Autonomy: Flying Squads Revisited - Alex Levant (New Socialist Group, CUPE 3903 Flying Squad);
- response by Jeff Shantz (NEFAC-Toronto, CUPE 3903 Flying Squad)
The Northeastern Anarchist is the English-language magazine of the Northeastern Federation of Anarcho-Communists (NEFAC), covering class struggle anarchist theory, history, strategy, debate and analysis in an effort to further develop anarcho-communist ideas and practice.
Current issue is $5ppd ($6 international) per copy. For distribution, bundle orders are $3 per copy for three or more copies, and $2.50 per copy for ten or more.
Subscriptions are $15ppd for four issues ($18 international).
Back issues are $2ppd ($3 international) per copy; special offer package for the entire set of back issues (#1-8) now only $12.
Checks or money orders can be made out to "Northeastern Anarchist" and sent to:
PO Box 230685 Boston, MA 02123, USA